It is possible to configure the windows client to run multiple instances on a single PC.
To do this requires some manual steps.
- Install the client normally following the installation instructions.
- Navigate to the client installation folder
- Copy the entire folder and rename to something unique (for example a 2 at the end).
- Navigate inside the new folder, rename XiboClient.exe to XiboClient2.exe
- Create a short cut to the new EXE which has the character
oin the arguments section.
- Double click the short cut and configure the client as normal.
- Double click the EXE and the client should start.
Back to Top
This documentation is licensed under the Creative Commons Licence.